This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Wednesday 18 January 2012

Inspiration

It's already Wednesday evening and I still don't have any pictures to post.  I have been scrapping furiously and I am busy on 3 projects simultaneously, but not one that I have completed for showing!!

But I have also been surfing the net and I am amazed at the wonderful new lines and collections that are coming out from the suppliers for CHA 2012.  I will be bankrupt if I try and purchase them all (I'm gonna give it a good go though).  There really are some wonderful and inspiring products coming out and would like to share some of my favourites with you.  These are all on my wishlist.

Sneak Peek: On the Bright Side - My Minds Eye

OBS-logoOn-The-Bright-Side
On the BRIGHT side has two different color schemes. Both color schemes have:
  • 9 double-sided 12 x 12 patterned papers
  • 1 Accessory Sheet
  • 1 6x6 paper pad
Color scheme ONE is designed using rich navy blues, aqua blues, vibrant yellows, greys, oranges and whites with a dash of green! It’s a wonderfully rich explosion of COLOR!
On-The-Bright-Side-One
Color scheme TWO combines oranges, teal blues, greys, browns, greens and whites. It’s a more subtle, but still vibrant color scheme.
On-The-Bright-Side-Two
 

Meadow Lark

Collection: Prima Marketing



A beautiful floral line full of artistic design, as sweet as the Meadow Lark's song itself.


Meadow lark

Accented by
Flutter Bits
...delightful paper butterflies, the perfect finishing touch to any project.


556150

and
Melisse Flowers
...Layered paper flowers with a sparkling touch of glitz in their jeweled centers.


556099

As well as
Clear Stamps
...fresh designs that perfectly compliment the gorgeous line.


555054


And
Cassie Felt Flower
...Exquisite felt flowers with beaded centers which lend soft touches to your projects.


558741

Graphic 45 Sneak Peeks: Olde Curiosity Shoppe Chipboard & Stickers

Banner_oldecuriosityshoppe

Olde Curiosity Shoppe Chipboard Die-cuts 1
Olde-Curiosity-Shoppe-Chipboard-Tags-1
Olde Curiosity Shoppe Chipboard Die-cuts 2
Olde-Curiosity-Shoppe-Chipboard-Tags-2
Olde Curiosity Shoppe Stickers
Olde-Curiosity-Shoppe-Cardstock-Stickers
These are by no means all, and I will post some more tomorrow.
Get surfing and get inspired.
Have a scrappy day.
Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment