This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Wednesday 29 February 2012

Berry 71 Bleu - Feb Challenge

Hi Everyone

February is definitely the month of love! It has been an awesome month for me and I am truly blessed!
I hope your month has also been filled with much love and many blessings.

Berry Bleu's Feb challenge was one of love. I created a card and here it is.


On my previous layout I had used some feathers and they just looked so good that I decided to also use them on this card.  It just softens it up! I also used Prima Romantique and Botanical papers, Making Memory Love Struck chipboards.



Thanks for checking out my blog today!
Have a super evening.
Denise x

1 comment:

  1. This is very pretty Denise! You did a good job with the card! Love the Ace of heart accent! Thanks for joining us this month at berry71bleu.

    ReplyDelete