This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Friday 17 February 2012

MME Blog Challenge 32 - You make me Laugh

Hi Everyone

It's Friday afternoon! Don't these weeks just seem to fly and the time is a-ticking! I have had such a busy week and I know there is a busy weekend that lies ahead! It's all good though and my creativity is definitely keeping me busy.

Today I want to share a layout that I did for the My Minds Eye Challenge. Here is the sketch below.



Here is my version.  I turned the sketch around.






This layout really does make me laugh as Joe was prancing around with my shoes on, and was such a funny bunny! I think these are the precious moments that one must capture and definitely scrap so that they are documented.

The materials used were MME So Sophie and Lost and Found papers and Meadow Lark accessory sheet. The alphabet was Making Memories and a "china special". The stamp is a Hero Arts stamp that I used for the border and the circle stamp is a 7 Gypsies stamp.

Well I hope you will find some time to also be creative this weekend.
Have a great one.
Denise x

2 comments:

  1. Denise your LO is very fun! just as your boy! :-)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Denise, This is such a beautiful FUN LO! You're right, moments like these must be captured and scrapped otherwise it will soon be forgotten :-)
    Thank you for all your sweet and inspiring comments on my blog, I really do appreciate every single comment!

    Groete uit Namibiƫ
    Alma - Emsige Biene

    ReplyDelete