This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Tuesday 1 May 2012

Celebrate - Websters Pages April Card Challenge

Hi Everyone

Two posts in one day and the day is still young! ;-)
I did a card for the Websters Pages April card challenge. It came out so well, I am really pleased with it.
Here it is, with two close-ups.




Materials used: Wonderfall papers, Sweet as Cherry pie paper and Feathered Twiggs paper, Spring 2011 Bloomers with an Enmarc corner and some pearls.

Wishing you a very pleasant day!
Denise x

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the follow...I love your blog and am now following you too. I am still working my way round how Let's Scrap works and all the challenges etc and am loving the Enmarc site. I did a quick shopping spree yesterday at the Scrapbook Factory shop so I could do some more of their challenges.

    ReplyDelete