This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Wednesday 29 August 2012

Little Fisherman

Hi Everyone

Today I would like to share with you a layout that I had created with some Enmarc goodies and one of my favourite products, October Afternoon.

So without further adieu, here is the layout.



This is not my usual style and I really wanted to try something different.  I used white modelling paste for my background work area and spread it around with a credit card.  Then I layered on and around this little working area to complete the layout.  I am quite happy with the result and like how this layout turned out.

Materials used:
Enmarc - Wild West Deco Frame
Teresa Collins - Fabrications Canvas - Floral Garden
October Afternoon Papers and stickers from the 5& Dime Collction and Report Card Collection
Dooddlebug Alpha Rub Ons
Basic Grey Sticker

Thanks for popping by today.
I hope you have a super evening.
Denise x

8 comments:

  1. Isn't it fun trying something different and liking it??? I usually tear it up and have to start over again...more in my style...lol...what ever that may be! Lovely photo and LO!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL....I have also experienced that too....but luckily I like this one!

      Delete
  2. It is beautiful...and it is wonderful to try new techniques and new ways of doing things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For sure Lynette...one has to try new and different things to grow and develop..

      Delete
  3. I love trying new things, Denise, and you have done so perfectly here. Love the pops of red in the boots and scarf! You have creatively used your white space (even though it is blue) to keep the focus on your photo! Great layering, too, my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way you used blue & red products to echo the blue & red in the photo. Super-cute layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. STUNNING! Left you some love on the Enmarc Social Network :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this LO, Denise! this is stunning! so bright and happy and all the details and colors are just so perfectly put together! great work again!

    ReplyDelete