This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Saturday 15 September 2012

Create - Challenge #9 - Scrap Africa

Hi Everyone

There is a new challenge posted at Scrap Africa! It is really a super challenge and hope that you might play along.

Here is the challenge. Here is the inspiration for this challenge.

...

And here is the layout that I created.


I had so much fun with this layout and really love all the colour that I was able to bring to it.  I used Staedtler Aquarelle Pencil Crayons to create this background, and was inspired from a sketch I had seen on the internet.
Supplies used:
Kaisercraft Class of '87 Collection papers
October Afternoon stickers
Echo Park Alpha Stickers
MME twine
Sassafras Apple Jack Paper

This was a picture of my son painting and him showing me how messy he had made his hand.  It was, no doubt, lots of fun and creativity.

Here are two close-ups below.



I also have some hidden journalling, you can just see the little green tag on the crossword patterned paper.

Okay...well I hope you are having a super weekend.
Hope to see you back soon.
Denise x

1 comment:

  1. This came together beautifully and I can see you had loads of fun creating it.

    ReplyDelete