This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Tuesday 20 November 2012

Beautiful Dreamer - Bo Bunny November Challenge / CSI Case File 46

Hi Everyone

Today is an absolute scorcher here in Johannesburg, and I am certainly enjoying it! I am not complaining, after the cool and miserable weather we have had lately! So shine sun, shine!!!

I decided to combine the Bo Bunny November Challenge and CSI Case File 46.

Bo Bunny's challenge was this:
Separate Cluster Technique Challenge:
Separate clusters on your page. You will need to use at least 2 photos.
Create at least 2 clusters with at least 1 photo in each cluster.


And CSI case file was this:


I just loved the colours of this case file and knew my Ambrosia papers would be perfect for this.


My evidence was frames and splash painting on the background. My testimony was really interesting, in that I really had to sit down and think about 18 dreams of mine.  I managed to get my 18 and they are listed on the "Dream" card, under the top photo. I was so pleased to actually do this little exercise as I realised that I must really hold onto these dreams and really try and make them a reality!

As I previously said I used Bo Bunny Ambrosia papers, Bo Bunny flowers and accents. I used a Kaisercraft
stamp for the background stamping, with Wild Plum Dazzles spray. I think the chipboard swirls are Imaginarium Designs, I had got them from my scrap friend Beck.

Here are some close-ups.




Thanks for visiting my blog today
I so love your comments and inspiration!
Have a great evening!
Denise x

10 comments:

  1. Really delicate and beautiful! Love your design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful , bright palette this is!!! Love your paint splatters and lovely photo of you! I can just think that it could be a mission to think up 18 Dreams for one self's...good on you for managing it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colours and I love the clusters. Beautiful layout Denise.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Denise, love it!!!! and the colors are so beauttiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that photograph of you, it is so natural. Your layout is spectacular, there isn't one thing I don't love!! You do purple so well, I am green with envy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, Denise! very beautiful and elegant LO! love these photos of you! and the way you took on this challenge is really stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The perfect colours indeed Denise & I totally love your design!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful color combos! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous layout! I can't believe how perfect the Ambrosia collection matched this case file! I love it when the stars align. Thanks for playing along with our challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so beautiful. I love the story behind your layout, your design and all your details. Gorgeous! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Bo Bunny.

    ReplyDelete