This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Sunday 2 December 2012

Berrylicious - Scrap Africa Sketch no.12

Hi Everyone

I have not had much time for scrapping this past week, but I certainly finished this one in time for the Scrap Africa Sketch challenge here.

Here is the sketch.


And here is my take on it.


This was such a fun and happy afternoon, I really wanted to scrap it and document it.  Joe loves mulberries and is actually crazy about any berries! So this was the perfect layout and I love the title too.

A few close ups.



The lighting was unfortunately not so great...this overcast weather is really getting me down, as it really makes for difficult photo shoots!

Anyways, thanks for your visit!
Hope you are having a relaxing Sunday.
Denise

6 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch--you really captured the job of that day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that big photo is sooo cute!!!! love your colorful LO with all the bold details on it, Denise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at his face, getting into enjoying those berries, so cute!!! Love your layout, it is super special!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely layout of your son.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely page! Oooh I adore mulberries too!!

    ReplyDelete