This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Sunday 3 February 2013

Birthday Card

Hi Everyone

I had to make another birthday card for my Mother, as my sister asked me to make one for her.
So I created another card using My Minds Eye products and also entered this card for the MME/Gossamer Blue GD contest.  It would be sooooo awesome to GD for MME and Gossamer Blue!!!!!!

I used Indie Chic papers and accents and the little bee stamp is from The Sweetest Thing collection.


I hope you are having a scrappy day!
Take Care
Denise x

7 comments:

  1. wonderful card! good luck with GD position:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wat een mooie kaart lieve kleurtjes top gr janneke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Denise with so many wonderful details!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty Denise. So rich in texture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Denise - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful card and I love how you photographed it on the grass! I wish I could do that here but it would get wet from the snow lol

    ReplyDelete