This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Saturday 13 April 2013

A Sister by Blood, A Friend by Choice

Hi Everyone

I hope that you are enjoying your Saturday and hopefully finding a little bit of time to scrap.

I have been diving into my paper stash and decided to use some of my Websters Pages, that I had had for ages and was to scrooge to use.  But I decided that there was really no point in not being used, and so got it out and created this page! I also entered it for the Websters Trim and Ribbons challenge.

So here is my page.


I did a lot of fussy cutting from various papers, in the Wonderfall collection.  My gates chipboards are Enmarc and I used kwik crackle (Heritage Crafts) on them.  The title chipboard is Celebr8 and was just inked up. The flowers are Prima. The background paper is Sweet as Cheery Pie, and is probably the oldest paper that I had in my scrap stash! ;-) I just love that different collections can be used together.

Here are some close-ups for good measure.


This photo is of my sister and I.  She really is my best friend and I love that we are not only sisters, but essentially good friends!



Thanks so much for stopping by.
Hope you have a super afternoon!
Denise x

7 comments:

  1. Love your flower arrangement...Also love how nice and bright the photo of your LO is... Makes it super fun to watch :-)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! A fussy-cut delight!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are Blessed to have such a friendship with your sister and this page is a beautiful frame for the love that you share for each other. Love the crackling work on the chippie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. super duper page, love it , the colours and the chippies, fabulous work :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally gorgeous document of a wonderful and precious relationship. Love all the fussy cutting and the lovely flowers... fab layout.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I had a sister too! it simply isn't the same thing with a brother. What a beautiful page you have created Denise, love love love the fussy cutting! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Denise, this is exquisite, I am in love with your LO..... so much!!!! I wish I had a sister too...
    I too, hoard my Websters pages, actually know a few that do .... must pluck them out and use them, as they are seriously such a beautiful paper-line, and what you have created here, has certainly inspired me, thanks!

    ReplyDelete