This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Tuesday 23 April 2013

Easter Egg Hunt - Prima PPP

Hi Everyone

Winter has certainly started setting in here in Johannesburg and the mornings and evenings are really becoming quite chilly! So I guess it's time to haul out those winter clothes and get the heaters all fired up!

The Prima PPP this month is all about spring.

2013 April PPP

So I remembered that I had taken photo's, from Easter, and thought they would be perfect for this challenge.


I used the Meadow Lark collection. These colours are so bright and fresh.  The chipboard is Celebr8 and was gesso'ed and spritzed with Dazzles. There is also some gesso stencilling on the strip behind the chipboard.



We hid Easter eggs and choccies, all over my Mother's garden.  The kids had to really look to find them! Some were so well hidden, that 2 days later we still found some, as well as my Mothers dog!!! ;-)


Thanks so much for having a look!
I hope you have a super evening.
Denise x

7 comments:

  1. Lovely work Denise. The picture of the hunt is priceless. The frame is so pretty with it's distressed look and the cluster is perfect with those pretty papers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. FAbulous Prima PPP!! love your take on the palette!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout Denise. Love the papers they are perfect for the challenge. Photo is wonderful. love it...
    Thank you for always leaving such lovely comments on my Blog. I want you to know that I really appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Got to love Easter egg hunts... look at the kids, makes me smile. Love your LO Denise, beautiful choice of papers and embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your layout is absolutely beautiful! I really like all of your amazing details! That photo is so perfect here!!!!! Just love everything about your awesome page!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous Denise! I fell asleep commenting on your blog last night :) Just in case you wondered why I didn't comment on everything LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! What a pretty page! I love how you framed the photo!

    ReplyDelete