This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Friday 19 April 2013

Happy Friday!

Hi Everyone

Happy Friday! I am finished work for the day, already been to the dentist with my son, and now home and trying to keep warm! It's a very rainy and chilly day in Johannesburg.

Apologies for very little posts this week, but I have been really busy with DT work and life just being busy in general.  I am definitely going to put some projects up this weekend, if the weather allows me to take some photo's.

Here is a little sneak peak of my Zeus and Zoe project, that will be up on Monday.


Hope you have a super weekend!
Denise x

3 comments:

  1. looks gorgeous, cant wait to see all of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks intriguing! Very pink & feminine. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a luscious sneak! A teeny bit chilly in Durbs at night only...

    ReplyDelete