This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Friday 26 April 2013

Heritage Page - Zeus and Zoe

Hello Everyone

Well the weekend is almost upon us and I am sure you are looking forward to it, as much as I am! ;-)

I have a heritage page to share with you today - Dad & Us.


This is a photo of my Dad and us 3 kids.  This was taken when I was about 7 years old. I just know that we were going to a function and we were all dressed up for the occasion. Don't we look spiffy?

I loved using the Zeus and Zoe crocheted round, buttons and text paper, as they really added to the heritage look and feel. The trim under the photo is May Arts trim and is really soooo divine! You will see I also did some  stencilling with gesso and here I used a beautiful DecoArt classic stencil.



Please check out the Zeus and Zoe Etsy store here, where you will find these wonderful crafting goodies.

Have a super weekend.
Denise x

10 comments:

  1. Delightful and yes you all do look spiffy (interesting concept and one I thought was purely aussie, so nice to hear others use that term). Love the photograph of you all dressed up ... and the layout is amazing Denise..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page! I love the color palette and the way you embellished the photo. The flower cluster is gorgeous! Thanks for the inspiration! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving all the texture and the distressing!!! Great design for a special photo! Love the metal corner on the photo...I should remember to do that more often as well...it gives such a finished look...!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome page, love the photo too, great flower clusters :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just as lovely on your blog as on Zeus and Zoe. I'm a sucker for anything vintage and you captured the feel of the times perfectly. I love the delicate crochet and the vintage buttons; your cluster is beautiful with the taller pieces of chippies....I think this is my new fave of yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tunning Heritage page Denise - really beautiful. Great colours and details. It's the weekend - yay! This week seemed to last 30 seconds though - went so fast!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an amazing and gorgeous layout, Denise! I love that photo and it is a real treasure! You scrapped it beautifully and perfectly!!!!! I really LOVE this page so much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous vintage layout Denise. Love the papers and the crochet flower... just beautiful as always.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely page with more yummy chipboard!

    ReplyDelete