This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Tuesday 2 April 2013

Me, Myself & I - CSI Challenge no.65

Hi Everyone

I have a layout to share with you for the new CSI challenge here. It is a real goodie.



So here is my interpretation, using a Scrap Friends sketch.





Evidence: White Space
Testimony: Documented 3 sides of Me
My journalling is on 3 tags, each inside one of the pockets.
My journalling talks about 3 sides of me, a wife, a mother and a friend.
Wife - A wife to Johann. A giving and patient wife, who always wants a happy and loving home! I am the carer and the nourisher.
Mother - A mother to Joe - Probably one of the best things I have ever done! He has taught me to love unconditionally! I provide, care and love with an open heart!
A friend to many. I try to be fair, open and honest with everyone! I am a real softie and am a very giving person. I love people and life!



I used Basic Grey Life of the Party papers, with Teresa Collins brads and My Minds eye bling. The alpha's are also Basic Grey and the stamps 7 Gypsies.


Thanks for stopping by!
Hope you have a super evening!
Denise x

7 comments:

  1. Amazing page Denise!! Absolutely funkaliscious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful page Denise!! love the title and that photo of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful page Denise and how clever to put the journalling inside the little pockets :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout, that's a fun color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely page. Love the sketches from Scrap Friends, they translate so well. Gorjus photo of you :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Groovy page Denise! love how you've used the pockets and good on you to scrap yourself WTG!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete