This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Thursday 4 April 2013

Such Beautiful Girls - MME March Sketch Challenge

Hi Everyone

Thank goodness it's almost Friday! ;-) I look forward to the weekend eventually starting and hopefully getting some good scrappy time in. It's a very brrrr Johannesburg evening, and it seems that winter is round the corner!

I was eventually able to take a photo this afternoon, of the page that I finished for the MME sketch challenge.


Ronda Palazzari MME March Sketch

So here is my page.


I used the really super Nostalgia collection papers and chipboards, along with some Indie Chic twine and The Sweetest Thing enamel dots. Thrown in, was also some Celebr8 chippies, and Prima alphas.

I really love the soft colouring, which is so great with the photo of my neices.


This photo was taken in the centre of Roma, July 2012.




Well I hope you have a great evening, whatever you do!
Thanks for popping in!
Denise x

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful Denise, the colours are definitely soft....always loved pinks/apricots and pale green together. The banner and twine are so pretty... enjoy your weekend, nearly here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so funny how its getting warmer here exactly at the same time as its getting cold there. I did not think it gets cold there but maybe I'm wrong.

    Beautiful LO!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the beautiful soft colours Denise! Gorgeous layout.
    I am so looking forward to winter as I am just over being too hot. Lol! Hope you have a lovely weekend and get that much wanted scrappy time. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty layout Denise! I love the soft color palette and beautiful photo :) The fancy trimmings add such nice detail!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these muted tones together and the photo is just lovely. The big chippie makes a statement. I'm so looking forward to some cooler nights, we've had our hottest summer ever, with lots of days over 40 degrees and lots of nights around 30 degrees.

    ReplyDelete
  6. By now you know that I am a MME junkie....I ♥♥♥ this a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The layout is just so sweet. The design and careful details are so beautiful. I am also loving your punch work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. How beautiful! I am really loving everything you do right now!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love love love the soft colours and the beautiful design! so cute with the punched fans and floral centres. What a killer chippie, so pretty! xoxo

    ReplyDelete