This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Monday 22 April 2013

This is Me - Mini Album - Zeus and Zoe April Challenge

Hello Everyone

I hope that you had  a super weekend and that Monday is treating you kindly! I have a mini album that I created for the April Challenge  - Life as it is Now - and I am really excited to show you what I created.

The challenge this month is to create and journal a project about "life as it is now," the subject being "you as an individual."  This challenge is open to interpretation and you can add as much detail as you wish, and share whatever you wish to share about yourself. Hidden journaling for personal information is fine. There is one additional requirement for the challenge, and that is to incorporate the use of buttons into your creation.

This mini album is about Me, as I am now, in 2013, and is called "This is Me".  So one day, I will hopefully look back at this  little album and remember exactly what my life was like in this year.


It was actually quite easy to get my thoughts together for this project, as I had a pretty good idea what I wanted to journal and the points I wanted to highlight.

So firstly I wanted to have a photo of me, as I am now. Can you imagine me in 20 years time, looking back at this moment?


I also wanted to document what my life is all about and what is important to me.


Then I went on to document the things that I really enjoy and love! These are certainly the "stuff" of life!


I certainly had to have a picture of myself and my son in the album, as he is certainly the sunshine in my days! He has added so much joy and love to my life and is certainly one of the best things I have ever done! ;-)


Here is another picture of me and is adjacent to a big 42!! So that kinda tells you exactly where I am at! LOL!




So that is my "This is Me" album and I used some wonderful goodies from the Zeus and Zoe kit.
I loved the metal trinkets and rounds, the stick pins, the beautiful buttons and the wonderful laces and trims, the Prima Say it in Pearls, and so these were what I used throughout this album. 
I was also fortunate to have some Glamour Dust from DecoArt and this was really fabulous to colour the papers and metal round with.  The Zeus and Zoe Etsy store can be found 'HERE'.. and you can obviously purchase these wonderful goodies there.

It would be so super if you could join us for this challenge and we really hope to see your entry soon!
Just a reminder as so the wonderful prizes you could win:


Our main sponsor for May is kind enough to send some extra trim for a random winner this month..
The random winner will get trims from May Arts.



13 comments:

  1. Wow, Denise,this is my dream, what I want this album!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful album, love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So good to see you comfortable in your '42' skin!!! Good on you...Lovely mini Denise!

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing:) when we are meeting for curry:)))? I LOVE it as well;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so pretty, Denise! it was nice getting you know a little bit more :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful mini album capturing you at this time. I love the frame and the lace on the last page :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful mini album Denise! Thanks for sharing your story with us :) Love the beautiful photos and pretty blossoms!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful keepsake - not only for you but anyone who looks at it x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A most beautiful mini album Denise... really so very pretty and I love all the elements you included and the photographs, details..... this you will treasure for many, many years. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. How lovely to capture this in a mini album. Gorgeous papers, photos and very sweet jounalling. Fabulous work Denise.

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is a beautiful Album Denise!! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful album Denise!! Your work is really amazing ATM!!!!

    ReplyDelete