This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Sunday 21 April 2013

What are Little Boys all about? - CSI Challenge no.67

Hi Everyone

I hope you are having a super weekend and are finding some scrappy time! ;-)

We had rain from Friday night, about 6pm, right through until 10am yesterday morning, and then the day remained overcast and very chilly! It was a great day to scrap, but certainly not for photo's.
So I am eventually able to share a page with you for the CSI challenge.



The colouring and the sketch, just seemed perfect for a little boy page and so this is what I created.


These are such sweet photo's of Joe and so precious for memory keeping.

Evidence: Dinosaur accent and outlining with pen
Testimony: Title is a question and my journalling is hand written
My journalling is about Joe @ age 3 -
1. You love being outside!
2. You love getting dirty and playing in the mud, with your spade and bucket!
3. You so love water and can easily amuse yourself with the watering can and hose!
4. You adore Rosie and whatever mischief you are getting up to, she is right behind you!


I used the Toy Box collection from Crate Paper, with some 7 Gypsies tape and MME washi tape.


I used a container lid with some paint for the background circles and then did some splodge stamping.


Thanks for stopping by!
I hope you have a super day...
I will be back for another post a little later..
Denise x

6 comments:

  1. Love your photos Denise and once again your great eye for placing your elements!!! It always makes sense!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love how you repeated the muddy colors all over your page! such a well composed LO, Denise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's so sweet, those photos are so precious as is your LO .... I love candid photographs of Jesse, but he's such a pain at the moment with the camera.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job Denise! Love the hand journaling!! Great handwriting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an absolute gorgeous boy page...I love dinosaurs.

    ReplyDelete