This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Thursday 2 May 2013

Mark - CSI Case File no. 69

Hi Everyone

Geepers, but the days just seem to be flying by! I just wish time would stand still for a moment, so that I can catch up!! ;-)

I have a page for the CSI challenge here, and is all around this case file below.



Here's my version.


Evidence: Circles
Testimony: Circular journalling spot
This page is about my brother Mark, who was visiting here, just a few weeks ago and it says this:
It is always so great when you come home to visit! There is nothing better than having the whole family together! It means that we celebrate with meals together, we chat and laugh and really spend lots of time together. The kids also love having you around and hang off your every word! We miss you!



I used Little Yellow Bicycle Saturday papers and accents. I did some gesso stencilling and painting on the background.  I think it makes for a great masculine look.


It's never really easy when one of your family members, lives far away and only gets to visit every now and then!

Anyways, hope you have a stunning evening!
Denise x

10 comments:

  1. First of...he is a handsome dude your brother!!! I miss mine today, tremendously...it's 22 years today that he past away...Love the papers and the punches you used...It really is a great 'Guy' page!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous! lve the texture and the colors! and i just saw your LO today in scrap affairs! congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fabulously masculine page, love it! The masking looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing masculine page Denise!! Love the photo and the LO.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great masculine page and I love that Little Yellow Bicycle range of papers.The background really pops against the blue. How lovely that you got to spend some time with your brother :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL I love that Patricia has her priorities right. He is a good looking man :D Thanks for that P...Love this boy page and the denim look to the paper is just wonderful. Makes me miss my brothers too. They are all so far away. Nothing like family time I agree.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow...what a stunning masculine page...and I agree with Patricia...you brother is very handsome.

    ReplyDelete
  8. All the elements are just perfect - love it

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely page Denise! I can tell your brother is very special to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is really lovely you have been able to be a family together with your brother, and spend some quality time together. What a brilliant layout..... and a lovely way to remember this special time.

    ReplyDelete