This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Sunday 16 June 2013

Snapshot - SATW June Challenge

Hi Everyone

Two posts in one day! LOL...it means I have been scrapping up a storm, and enjoying every second of it! ;-)

I finished my page for the Scrap Around the World Challenge and I am really pleased with the result.



I loved the inspiration from the board above and had the perfect idea for a page. So here it is.


I started my background with 2 big splashes of paint and then did some random drips and drabs of pink paint.  Did I have fun...it went everywhere! ;-))


I used Teresa Collins Summer Stories, papers, accents, stamps etc and I am really loving this collection. The flowers are Petaloo and the chipboards Enmarc Crafts.


Here is a close-up of my journalling and also tells you the story of this photo!


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Have a super day!
Denise x

15 comments:

  1. Gorgeous page Denise! Love all details! Thank you for playing along with Scrap Around the World.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning layout Denise! Love the colours, it suits the photo of your old camera perfectly. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great response to the challenge...I love the combination of earthy colours and pink. Especially like the strip of camera images and the random paint work :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous take on the challenge. Thanks for joining us at SATW.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cool to have the pennants go all the way under the photo, beautiful choice of papers, really love the colours! what a fab photo too, looks like the camera still works? That great big splat and the drips of pink look absolutely delish. Thanks so much for sharing your page with us at SATW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yeah....I definitely need this line. I love the pennants under your large block....beautiful layout.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH these are lovely papers, and a great page! Thanks for joining in at SATW. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, wow wow ...... Denise this is amazing!!!!! The banners, the film strip, everything, and layers.... yummy plus!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the way you framed the camera, Denise and those splats look FAB! Thank you for sharing your page at Scrap Around the World.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome page Denise!! Love all the details - perfect!!! Thanks so much for playing again! Please remember to link up to our current challenge as per our rules - thanks :)We want to spread the word!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Love how you interpreted the moodboard & sketch! Your layout looks amazing! Thanks for playing along at SATW!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. you did an excellent job here, Denise! such a great take on this challenge! love the paint splashes on the background!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a fabulous layout Denise..love every single element here :)x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely layout Thanks for joining in at SATW this month

    ReplyDelete