This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Tuesday 12 November 2013

You Colour My World - Scrap Around the World November Challenge

Hi Everyone

I am certainly playing with Scrap Around the World again this month, BUT this time in the Guest Design capacity with the BoBunny DT. Thanks to Helen and BoBunny for this opportunity! ;-)

So here is the post at Scrap Around the World, where you will also find all the details about this challenge and also see the super inspiration from the BoBunny DT, as well as the Scrap Around the World DT.



Here is my take on it.


I kept pretty much with the sketch, as I really liked this chipboard and had wanted to use it for quite a while already and thought it would be perfect for this sketch.


I used the packaging from the BoBunny Dot collection, as well as the actual papers themselves.  The packaging had the rainbow effect and so it caught my eye for this challenge.


I did some gesso stencilling on the background, which just added a little more texture.

It would be awesome if you could play along....you have until the 30 November to submit your pages.

Thanks for popping by!
Have a super, colourful day!
Denise x



10 comments:

  1. This is a super layout Denise. So colourful . Even the girls are wearing rainbow colours

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful my dear
    Love the colors
    xx
    Leila

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your GD spot!!! What a fun lo! So precious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a vibrant and happy page Denise...the chipboard circles are perfect for the sketch :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous. Great take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a darling layout and the most darling part are the two sweet little girls. You did a great job with this interesting. Very successful. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your colourful take ♥ thanks for the support!!

    ReplyDelete