This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Wednesday 12 March 2014

Gift Box and Card - Primrose Collection BoBunny

Hello Everyone

Megan and I are up on the BoBunny blog today with some gift wrap and cards! It would be super if you could pop along and have a look.

I created a gift box and card for my sister, who has a birthday in 2 weeks time and so it was perfect for this theme.  I used the Primrose collection, which is such a beautiful and amazing collection.


Birthdays are such special occasions and so it's a great time to treat someone with a beautiful card and gift box.

The box is upcycled and was originally a perfume set box. The colors on the original box were luckily perfect for these beautiful Primrose papers.






For my card I used some intricate die-cuts which were layered, so makes this card soft and detailed.


This collection has such beautiful colours and has butterflies too, which are really great for adding those feminine touches.


I love re-using gift boxes, so hopefully my sister can find a use for it too!

BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Joy, Time Washed/ Primrose
Cardstock: Sugar Dot
Noteworthy: Primrose
Jewels: Primrose
Stamps: Holiday Wishes
6 x 6 Paper Pad: Primrose
Mini Album: Autumn Song
Blossoms: Blush Daisy

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I hope you have a great evening!
Denise


6 comments:

  1. Denise, the card and gift box are so chic, and I'm sure your sister will be delighted with them. I love all the feminine details--especially the pink doily, which is a nice change from regular white doilies. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous projects Denise! Love all the fancy die cuts and butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah what a gorgeous set to give your sister... I am sure she will be delighted. I have a whole bunch of boxes, tins, and stuff that I have been hoarding and I keep forgetting about. Think I need to go and get one now and play... beautiful work as always :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful gift idea. I never see the possibilities in things like you do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is wonderful! The box looks great and the card is soooooo perfect with it. Love what you've created here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty and practical gift Denise…I love making things like this and I'm sure your sister will love them. :D

    ReplyDelete