This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Monday 13 October 2014

Hello Friend Card - Graphic 45 Botanical Tea

Hello Everyone

It was the first day of school again today, after a week's holiday and so we are back to the routine! LOL....a week was definitely too short! ;-)

After my last project, I wanted to create a card with a few of the scraps left and so here it is.


This is really such a pretty collection. I also used a very pretty die-cut that I recently bought and it was the first time that I had actually used it.


These intricate dies really do make for pretty projects.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I really do appreciate the visit!
Denise x

8 comments:

  1. I love this colour combo & that die is really beautiful... Such a pretty, pretty card!!!! Routine, eh? Back to the ole school one;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so femine beautiful card, Denise! love the this colour combination )))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love pink and green together. Love soft and pretty, it follows therefore, that I love this card. Divine :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card, Denise!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    Garden of Grace

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is just so beautifully shabby chic. Love the dies.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that die cut. I have a couple for doilies. I must get them out and use them. When I have time to scrap there are so many things I want to do that I procrastinate and get nothing done and I use the babies, or the wedding or whatever as excused :P Just do it I reckon. Lovely inspiration :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. This G45 collection is my favourite. I've made a few cards with it & I love the pretty colours. Your card is beautiful & the die cuts are to die for :)

    ReplyDelete