This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Wednesday 1 October 2014

Relax, Restore, Breathe - Scrap Africa Sketch Challenge no.36

Hello Everyone

Wow...01st October! Now the end of year gitteries are really setting in and I realise I have much to do before this year is finished! ;-)

Anyways, we have a new sketch challenge at Scrap Africa here. It's a bit eclectic, but I like it! ;-)


I went with a beach page and theme and I am happy with the result.


I used the gorgeous Seashore collection from Prima.


The chipboard words are Celebr8 and the tree chipboard is Enmarc.


I used the little woody bits from a canvas to create the fence, along with some string.


My journalling tells you about this page and my love for the sea and these 2 boys! ;-)

Please pop over and have a look at the GD and DT inspiration....and then...put paint to paper and play along!!!!!! ;-)

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a super evening!
Denise x

9 comments:

  1. stunning page! I love the background and colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Denise I just love every little details of this layout! It's so serene and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that your page is like a scene out of a story book! It looks fabulous & I really, really like how 'different' that sketch is!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous page Denise! Perfect keepsake to treasure! Fantastic photo surrounded by so many beautiful embellishments! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very lovely subtle beachy page!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So clever how you created that fence. I love the work you did on the chippies and those distressed edges. Beautiful layout and gorgeous colours. Fantastic sketch to work with too... a bit intimidating at first, but it really allows you to play and be free. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A wonderfully serene page Denise, I can almost smell the sea. Love the tree and the fence and the great photo. The prima paper looks fab and the chippy treatment is perfect. Inspirational stuff :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your page is amazing! I love love it!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A gorgeous scene you have crafted here. Just adore the little poles with the rope.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete