This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Tuesday 24 March 2015

General Cards

Hello Everyone

I met up with my scrappy buddies last week Tuesday and I managed, through all the chatter and laughter, to create some cards! ;-)


I used the soft and vintagey Rustic Harmony Collection from Kaisercraft.


I used an old BoBunny butterfly stamp to create the background! So simple...yet really effective, I thought! ;-)


I always like having different cards on hand, for all sorts of occasions. These are just the sort! ;-)

Hope you have a super evening!
Denise x

11 comments:

  1. Denise these are GORGEOUS!!! Love the distressed edges and the green and orange color scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so pretty - love those colours:):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, great colour combination!!;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty cards Denise! love these brights colours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards are so pretty...so happy that you got time to just chill with your friends. Hope you are feeling much better after your ordeal earlier this year xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. enchanting and beautiful .. loving these colors x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just the thing to have on hand for a special occasion. Thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are beautiful! Love the soft colours. Glad you had a great scrappy catch up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two very pretty cards D... Love the colours they are so pretty. And you managed to do these with friends... I just talk too much. :P So feminine and lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty!! Such a conscientious card maker!!!

    ReplyDelete