This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Thursday 8 October 2015

Circle Tags - BoBunny Genevieve Collection

Hello Everyone

I hope that you are having a sterling week! ;-)

I went circle tag crazy this week and really created a number of tags for various occasions.

Here are some I created with the gorgeous Genevieve Collection from BoBunny.


They are general tags and I will put sentiments on as I require.


My sister had given me some tags from Typo, for Christmas last year, and they have now eventually found their use! ;-)


These fussy cut birds from this collection are so pretty! Maybe I should call them Tweety Tags! LOL

Anyways...thanks for stopping by.
I hope you have a super evening!
Denise x

5 comments:

  1. My favourite ever from Bo Bunny - LOVE this collection and I love the circle tags which show them off so beautifully :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, these tags are adorable, Denise!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AAAAH! I have some similar tags from Typo that I just 'found' last week! Serendipity....now I know how to make them beautiful:) thank you SOOO much for the inspiration.....I might make mine into Christmas ones......yay!!! You BRILLIANT person!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful tags DEnise! especially I like this combo of blue and yellow, so fresh and bright!

    ReplyDelete