This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Sunday 15 November 2015

Card & Tag - Scrap Africa Mood Board no.63

Hello Everyone

There is a new challenge up at Scrap Africa! ;-) A gorgeous Mood Board! ;-)


Please pop over and have a look! The Guest Designers and Design Team really created some stunning projects.

I created a card and a tag for this challenge.


I used the beautiful, new Love and Lace collection from BoBunny.


Here's the card.


I upcycled this grid chipboard piece.  My son got a box game as a gift and the little pieces had to be punched out of this grid.  So I used crackle paste, paints and inks to give it a shabby look.


Thanks so much for stopping by! ;-)
Hopefully you can play along! ;-)

Have a super Sunday!
Denise x

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous, Denise:):) Love your flower cluster on the card....such nice depth on it & I'm a fan of a bitta ripped paper! The tag is really lovely too) This is a corker of a 'mood' board...really pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so beautiful and elegant card Denise! love this compositio and flowers cluster on the first one!
    and the grid plate is an awesome detail on the second one! ))

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW those are both lovely. So many reminders that I am so far behind with my Christmas cards. So much inspiration here too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Denise! What a beautiful mood board! Your card and tag that you created using it as your inspiration are absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow - you rocked that mood board for sure! Fabulous projects!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow - you rocked that mood board for sure! Fabulous projects!

    ReplyDelete