This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Saturday 14 November 2015

Merry Christmas Tag - Dear Santa BoBunny

Hello Everyone

It's really getting very near December now and that is still a very scary thought for me because I still have so much that I want to do. I did, however, get cracking with lots of DT stuff today, to try and get ahead and I was pleased with the progress! ;-)

I created a Christmas tag from the Dear Santa BoBunny collection.


This is really a super and festive collection.


Thanks so much fro stopping by! I still need to crack on and keep creating! ;-)
Hope you have a super Saturday!
Denise x

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!!!!....yep...it's a-comin' quick smart....love the layering of that flower with the print paper as well. Looks really neat:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty Denise! beautiful details and cracked bg is so wonderful! love it )))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a festive and fun tag! I cannot believe how quickly this year has gone by and that Christmas will be here before we know it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sure is. I seriously need to get cracking on my Christmas stuff... The papers are so cool.

    ReplyDelete