This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Tuesday 15 March 2016

A Day of Fun - Scrap Africa Mood Board no.71

Hello Everyone

I hope that you had a super Monday yesterday and that the start of the week has been good.

We have a new mood board challenge up at Scrap Africa.
It's a fun, fresh and vibrant board.


I went with a boy page, which is perfect for this colouring.


I used bits and pieces from all sorts of collections and really did dive into my stash.  It was good to use from THE stash! ;-)

I was so pleased to also be able to use a fabulous die-cut that I got from Sizzix.
It really is gorgeous and I had so much fun using it.

Sizzix Thinlits Die - Bright Bubbles

Here are some close-ups of the page and also the fun die-cut.



This photo was taken of Joe on a visit, 2 years ago, to the Bunny Park.
It really was a fun and lovely day out and Joe was in his element, to be out and about.

So maybe play along with the mood board? Maybe also pop along and see the gorgeous work from the Design Team?

You have until 31 March.

There is also R300 FabScraps surprise parcel up for grabs.



Thanks for stopping by!
Have a super duper day!
Denise x


3 comments:

  1. so stunning layout Denise! love this beautiful colour combo and fun background with bubbles! )))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally YUM! New fave....looooove those oranges. The die cut is DELISH and the little arrows....perfect finishing touch. You've excelled yourself here, Denise:):)

    ReplyDelete