This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Monday 28 March 2016

Easter Goodie Bags - BoBunny

Hello Everyone

I hope that you had a blessed Easter Sunday yesterday.
We had a really lovely day, filled with family, love and lots of Easter blessings.

I made some goodie bags and gifts for Easter for my family and used lots of BoBunny goodness.


We had come home from being away for 2 days and so I really only had very limited time yesterday morning to put these goodie bags and gifts together.  So I can honestly tell you that these took about an hour to put together.

For the goodie bags I used some Juliet party bags and then stamped on the bags.
The butterflies were also stamped and fussy cut.


The chocolate bars were wrapped in BoBunny decoupage paper, with some ribbon and a stamped Happy Easter label.


These were gladly and warmly received, so I was pleased with that.

Yesterday morning the kids and us also painted some boiled eggs, in the Easter spirit, and so thought I would share these with you too! ;-)


We really did have a lot of fun making these up.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!
I hope you have a fabulous Monday!
Denise x


3 comments:

  1. Love the goodie bags :D the eggs look like so much fun to. We need to get an Easter tradition going with all the grandies :D love these you clever thing <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty goodie bags Denise! and painted eggs are beautiful! so many intresting patterns )))))

    ReplyDelete