This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Wednesday 4 May 2016

Mini Album - Home Sweet Home - Graphic 45 - Part 2

Hello Everyone

Today I am sharing Part 2 of my mini album/recipe book, which I made for my sister for Mothers Day on Sunday.

Yesterday I shared the cover and the first half of the album, so today I will share the rest of the pages.


I did not add too many elements that would make this little album bulky, as this type of album did not allow for  it.


Aren't those tomatoes just so pretty and fresh! ;-) 


I love being able to fussy cut elements, especially when they are so pretty. They add flavour and taste to a project, without the bulk! LOL 


Lastly, here is the outside cover.


I really hope that my sister likes it. 

So have you made anything for Mother's Day?

I am busy with some Mothers Day cards too, so I will share those soon.

Thanks for stopping by.
I hope you have a super day!
Denise x


2 comments:

  1. what a pretty album Denise! I'm sure your sister likes it! I like to fussy cut some prints from paper because it's a great way to add layers without bulk and also this is cheaper than buy some embellishments! )))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure she will adore it. It has a lovely, homespun feel. Your blog is always inspirational Denise. :D

    ReplyDelete