This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Thursday 2 June 2016

You are Enough - Berry71Blue June Challenge - Serenity Mood Board

Hello Everyone

I hope you are all well, in the various parts of the world.
Here in Johannesburg winter is definitely setting in and so it's definitely getting more and more cosy to just sit at my scrap table and create! ;-)

I am hosting the challenge over at Berry71Bleu this month.
I absolutely adore the mood board I chose.


It's kind of rustic, country-ish and the word Serenity just popped into my head.

Here's a sneak peak of the page I created with the gorgeous BoBunny Kisses Collection and hope you will pop along here for more details.


It would be super if you could play along! ;-)
You have until 30 June.

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a super day!
Denise x

5 comments:

  1. absolutely fabulous layout Denise! adore this wooden paper and textured background! and these fussy cutting details are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty!!! I sure do love that mood board, hopefully will play along too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, the mood board is delicious. Is that a recent photo of you with longer hair? It looks great. Gorgeous background and texture work. Thank you so much for your kind words on my blog yesterday. Truly appreciate your kindness and wisdom. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH, Denise! This is divine! I LOOOOOVE that photo and the 'country chic vibe' you've got going. Such a pretty page & WELL DONE on choosing those images. YUMMO!!!

    ReplyDelete