This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Wednesday 20 July 2016

Be Grateful - Mixed Media Card - BoBunny Butterfly Kisses

Hello Everyone

Today I have a mixed media card to share with you, using the BoBunny Butterfly Kisses collection.
It really is a fabulous collection.

Here's the card.


Here's a closer look at some of the details.


I really tried to give this card a very soft and delicate look! ;-)

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I hope you have a gorgeous and super day!
Denise x

3 comments:

  1. another beautiful card Denise! love this composition and the central cluster! look so elegant )))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty colors together. What a lovely card!

    ReplyDelete