This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Friday 12 August 2016

Flowers are the music of the Earth - Mixed Media Tag - Sizzix

Hello Everyone

I am really "tagging" you at the moment, with all my tag posts...
but I am really so enjoying creating them and experimenting at the same time.

So here's my latest creation...


I used some daisy stamps that I just love. These I stamped and then coloured with watercolour pencils, water and a paintbrush.  These were then fussy cut.


I used an Enmarc stencil for the background and some clear crackle paste.  I then coloured with Distress Inks, Scattered Straw and Dried Marigold.

The sentiment is a Penny Dee stamp and the butterflies a Graphic 45/Hampton Art stamp.


I once, again, also used the fabulous Sizzix Die-Set

SIZZIX THINLITS DIE SET 9PK - GARDEN GREENS

Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 9PK - Garden Greens
Please pop over here to check out some of the gorgeous new Sizzix dies.


Thank ever so much for stopping by!
I hope you have a super Friday!
Denise x

7 comments:

  1. Wow - this really makes a bold statement! Love the background work and the cheery flowers. Beautifully photographed too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another stunning tag! Love that bg again and those watercoloured flowers look gorgeous. I REALLY need to get my water pencils OUT and use them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this one is so pretty, I love daisys and this look wonderful coloured and fussy cut and love the leaves too! It is fun to create and see what happens! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely tag D... I love those flowers and the background is so subtle and pretty. Way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so beautiful tag Denise! love the palette - so shiny and happy ))) flowers compoition is sooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous tag Denise! Love the vibrant background and pretty blossoms!

    ReplyDelete