This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Sunday 23 October 2016

Art Journal Page - Life Inspiration

Hello Everyone

I hope that you are having a great weekend.

I finished an art journal page which I really love.
I love how this page came together and I was able to play and create but I also love the sentiment.
Life has been a little tough lately and this page was certainly my "out" and solace.

Anyways..here's my page.


I really wasn't so sure about the background colours and then amazingly it just worked and all came together.  I used gel medium for the stencilling and then distress ink and gelatos and stamping and some washi tape.

I used a few bits and pieces from Graphic 45 and then also from Kaisercraft.
It's was good to use some rather old stash.

Here are some close-ups.




"Create a life that feels good on the inside
Not one that just looks good on the outside".

I hope you have a super Sunday.
Denise x


8 comments:

  1. I'm sorry life has been tough lately Denise. Yes, creating does provide peace in the midst of turmoil. Thanks for sharing your beautiful work which brought some degree of solace. hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fabulous - nothing like some creative play to relax! LOOOOVe the colours & really like that wood grain stamp?? Stencil? Looks brill:):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pleased you can find a moment of peace and joy when you create - you do make beautiful things <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing quite like scrap therapy. I call it my play therapy. Gorgeous page Denise...I hope you feel much better after making it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love that page and the wood grain is just lovely. Such happy colours. Hope that you are feeling better after making it. <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Denise! What a gorgeous page! So many wonderful details! Love the woodgrain and circular designs in the background! The butterflies fluttering about look so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so awesome and stunning art page Denise! love how all of these different detils make this work great )))

    ReplyDelete