This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Thursday 13 October 2016

Retro Art Page Journal

Hello Everyone

After "tagging" you with many taggy projects, today I have a retro art journal to share with you.

Here's the page...pages in fact! ;-)


I used some October Afternoon bits and bobs and DoCrafts/Papermania goodies from my stash.
It has been liberating to do some stash busting.

Here's some closer views.


A lot of time and effort went into this project and I am happy with the way it turned out.



and lastly...


I chose this quote because I love it and every single creative project starts with this process!
I thought it was rather apt! ;-)

Thanks so much for popping in today...
I really appreciate your comments and love! ;-)

Have a super Thursday.
Denise x

8 comments:

  1. what a beautiful art page Denise! looks like a window to the world of th imagination ))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. That quote is totally 'the bomb'....perfect for us creative peeps ;) LOOOOOVE how you've sort of collaged your embellies and pieces to create such a cohesive, fun art journal page. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks fantastic, love art journal pages cos they are so free style.. love the retro ladies and fabulous quote too..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely to see those older supplies (I recognise most of them, 'cos mine need to be stash busted too) being put to good use in this free form way. Love the sixties look of the woman - so elegant. Have a good weekend :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely art journal page and I love that era. great job on it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love this! Love the colours and the retro design. And go you for doing some stash-busting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful work Denise, I really love the retro style!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So fun and colorful Denise! Full of creativity!

    ReplyDelete