This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Wednesday 30 November 2016

Stork Card - Graphic 45 Baby 2 Bride

Hello Everyone

A colleague is going off on maternity leave soon and so I was asked to make a card for her.

I used the soft and pretty Baby 2 Bride collection from Graphic 45.
Since it's going to be a boy, I emphasised blue.


I also used a chipboard piece from Enmarc, which I embossed with distress embossing powder.


I did a fair amount of fussy cutting! ;-)


I hope she will he happy with it.

Anyways, thanks so much for stopping by!
I really appreciate the visits.

Have a super day!
Denise x

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful papers, a lovely chippie and a cute bubby in the middle of it all! I'm sure she will love it Denise :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card Denise! as always beautiful design ))))) I like how this chipboard fit to the composition, look like this is a part of paper )))

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fair amount of fussy cutting eh? Looks like waaaay too much to me! Lovely layering.....gorgeous baby card. Beautiful:):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sure she will be happy with it. It is detaiiled and gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete