This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Monday 28 November 2016

Story/Win Layout - ScrapBerry's Edge of Town Collection

Hello Everyone

Apologies for being missing in action but I was really not well last week.
Thank goodness I am sooo much better and feeling myself again! ;-)

I was up on the ScrapBerry's blog with a mixed media layout, which I really love.
It's been a while since I created a rather masculine page.

Here's the page.


I used the Edge of Town Collection, which is soooo cool! ;-)
I has rusty elements and cogs...so perfect for boys! ;-)


I also used some of the Pentart Rust Effect solutions on some washers, to make them old and rusty.


I also used stamps and inks for the background.  I kept it masculine and fairly simple.

I would love it if you popped along to ScrapBerry's and had a peek...

ScrapBerry's Supply List:
Edge of Town 12x12" Paper Collection (SCB220608300b)

I hope you are all well.
Wishing you a stunning week too.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Denise x

6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Denise!!! I am in love with your elements/stamping layout here! Wow! Such a great page sweetie! Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you have been unwell Denise. But glad to hear you are feeling a bit better now. We don't have time to be sick do we? "Sigh" I'm head over heels in love with this page!!!! The colours, the stamping, the rusting and the cute photo, all combine in one arty, grungy triumph. I say it often, but this is my NEW FAVE. Love it :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely adore this page Denise. Brilliant design, gorgeous colour and perfect 'boy' elements!! Fabulous. So glad to hear you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous! Love the earthy tones and the touch of blue...,my fave bit is those long chains. They look amazing. Glad you're better now, too:):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. so awesome masculine layout Denise! love the colours and details and of course the photo - really great! )))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Denise your page is gorgeous. I love all the texture and the colours are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete