This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Wednesday 22 February 2017

General Tags - BoBunny Aryia's Collection

Hello Everyone

I'm back again today, with some more tags! ;-)
I used the same paint resist techniques on these tags and also used the gorgeous Aryia's Collection from BoBunny.


I used Pentart Cream Acrylic paint and stencil on the first tag to resist a distress stain and Pentart White Acrylic paint and stencil to resist on the second tag.

Here's close-ups of the tags.


and here's the second one.


These little pretties can be used for any occasion and are really great to have on hand! ;-)

Thanks so ,much for stopping by today!
I really appreciate the visits!
Have a super day!
Denise x

5 comments:

  1. so pretty tags Denise! fab design )))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous, the flowers really pop!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tags are super pretty Denise - lovely work :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am the happy owner of some new XL circle dies! Yippee, I can finally create this style of cards. You are such an inspiration to me, what a design! Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete