This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Wednesday 8 February 2017

Home Inspiration - BoBunny Petal Lane and Pentart Lasur

Hello Everyone
 
I am up on the BoBunny blog at the moment with some Home Inspiration for my craft room.
 
Here's a little sneak peek and would love it if you popped along and had a look.
 
Art Journal Board by Denise van Deventer using BoBunny Petal Lane and Pentart Lasur
 
It now hangs right over my craft table and reminds me everyday to create and try new things! ;-)
 
BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Posies, Posh/ Petal Lane
Jewels: Citrus Double Dot
Stickable Stencils: Cascade, Alphabet
Crackle Paste, Crackle Primer

Pentart Lasur: Walnut
 
I hope you have a stunning day!
Denise


6 comments:

  1. looks so intresting Denise! adore this combo of bright background with black and white doilies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colors and design, Denise. I am off to check it out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, and off i go to have a looksie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting Denise! I left you a comment on the BB blog. Beautiful work! Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous piece. Love the little doilies and I bet it looks great in your studio... so pretty love the colours.

    ReplyDelete