This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Wednesday 12 April 2017

Captured Mixed Media Layout - BoBunny Game on and Pentart Rust Effect Products

Hello Everyone

I have a super page to share with you today and I really had a fabulous time, playing with the rust effect products.

The details are all here, up on the BoBunny blog!
I have a little show and tell! ;-)
So I would really love it, if you popped along and had a look.

Here's a little sneek peak.

Mixed Media Layout by Denise van Deventer using the BoBunny Game On Collection and Pentart Rust Products

If you haven't tried some on the Pentart Rust Effect products, I would really recommend trying them.
They really give a super result.

BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Diamond/ Game On
Cardstock: Wasabi Dot, Khaki Dot, Orange Citrus Chevron, Decaf Chevron
Chipboard:Game On
Stamps: Captured, Gearing Up
Stickable Stencil: Brocade

Washi Tape: Black and White
Transparent Gel


Pentart Supplies:
Rust Effect Powder
Rust Effect Reagents/ Brown, Yellow-Red, Yellow

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a super day!
Denise x

2 comments:

  1. so great layout Denise! love the background and palette! and of course the photo is awesome! )))

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo very nice!! off to have to look!!

    ReplyDelete