This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Tuesday 25 April 2017

Hello Sunshine Layout - BoBunny Life in Color

Hello Everyone

I hope that you are having a good week.

I have a fun, boy page to share with you today.
I used the fabulous BoBunny Life in Color collection.
If you haven't seen this stunning collection...you should really check it out! ;-)


Being a boy page, I kept it fairly simple and just used frames, chippies, stamping and splashes on the background.
\
Here are some close-ups.



I so love that photo of Sally and Joe.  It's just precious.
Sally was just a few months old and Joe was 7.
The time just goes far too quickly for my liking.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I hope you have a fabulous afternoon!
Denise x

4 comments:

  1. A darling photo of a boy and his dog. Love the graphic lines of the layering and the pops of orange on the blue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable picture, they are both so cute, and a fabulous layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is just the cutest pic of Joe and his buddy. Perfectly scrapped and one of my fave colour combos. Love this layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh how cute photo Denise! love those accents, think frames always great for any work and especially for boys works ))))

    ReplyDelete