This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Wednesday 23 August 2017

Farewell Card - BoBunny Wild Card

Hello Everyone

I hope that you are all well and happy. ;-)

I have a masculine farewell card to share with you today.
I used Wild Card from BoBunny.  It was  fabulous masculine collection.


It's not the greatest photo, but I think you get the idea! ;-)

I also added some Pentart rust patches, which were so cool for this masculine card.

I think masculine cards are certainly harder to create than feminine ones! LOL

Anyways, I hope you have a gorgeous day today!
Thanks so much for your visits.
Denise x

4 comments:

  1. Haven't visited your blog in a while. I agree with you. Masculine cards and/or layout are the most difficult to tackle. But you have a done a great job with this card. Nice card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your card is awesome Denise! love these metal accents! )))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely masculine card. Love the colours. I hate making mens/boys cards I find them very difficult :D :P

    ReplyDelete