This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Tuesday 29 August 2017

General Card - BoBunny Petal Lane Collection

Hello Everyone

Today I am sharing a fairly simple card.


I used the BoBunny Petal Lane collection, along with a flower stamp.
I got the stamp set with a craft magazine.

I coloured the stamped flowers with water colour pencils.


They made for a pretty, friendship card! ;-)

I think sometimes, simple is perfect! ;-)

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I love your visits! ;-)
Have a super day!
Denise x

4 comments:

  1. beautiful romantic card Denise! love your colouring ))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soft and pretty with the flowers and the mandalas in the background. Yes, I agree, sometimes, simple is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my favourite card of yours. I LOVE CAS and so this works for me. I love the colours so soft and feminine... Perfect in my eyes.

    ReplyDelete