This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Tuesday 8 August 2017

General Tag - Mixed Media Tag - Take it Make It Challenge August

Hello Everyone

I have a mixed media tag to share with you today.


I did a paint resist background, where I stencilled with distress paint first and then once dried, I added distress inks over this.
I then also added drops of white acrylic paint.

I also stamped and coloured those beautiful blooms, which were fussy cut and then layered.

Here's a little closer look.


I really love all the layers and the colouring on this tag.
I added some white chipboard and white leaves, to make this tag pop.
Lastly I added an old rub-on that added a little bit of detail too, along with the metal title.

Supplies used:
Tim Holtz Stencil
L'Aquarelle Designs Stamps - Ultimate Crafts
Distress Inks
Distress Paint
Leaf die-cuts
Design Worx chipboard

Thanks ever so much for stopping by!
I really appreciate the visit.
Have a fabulous day
Denise x






7 comments:

  1. absolutely gorgeous tag, love the colors and love the layers too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another very pretty tag D... I love these colours <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous warm colours and lovely layering make this a standout tag for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. one mote wonderful tag with pretty details! ))))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely tag .... beautiful warm colours. Thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper challenge xx

    ReplyDelete