This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Friday 8 September 2017

Birthday Card - BoBunny Double Dot/ Take It Make It Challenge: September

Hello Everyone

I hope that you have had a good week so far.
I am so pleased that Friday is here and that the work week is finished for me!
I look forward to some creativity and crafting! ;-)

My niece turns 14 today and so we are meeting up later for a family dinner.
I made this card for her.


I used the new BoBunny Bold and Bright Double Dot Designs 6x6 pad for the background strips and then I used some BoBunny stamps, Butterfly Kisses and Doodle Frames for the design.

I stamped the frame and then cut it out.  I also stamped the butterflies and then fussy cut them out and used distress oxides to colour them. Lastly, I added some white accents with my white gel pen.

Here's a closer look.


I also splashed some white paint over the rainbow background too.

I hope she likes it! ;-)

I have also entered this card for the Take It Make It Challenge: September
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
I hope you have a fabulous Friday!
Denise x

4 comments:

  1. Oh this is very special. I LOVE the rainbow background and the doodled frame. Butterflies always make me happy and these especially so, as they are done with Oxides! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. simply elegance Denise! love this colorful background )))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure she will love it. Such a cool background idea love the butterflies. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this .... the background looks fab and those butterflies are so pretty. Thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper challenge xx

    ReplyDelete