This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Thursday 26 October 2017

Christmas Art Journal Page

Hello Everyone

I am back today with a Merry art journal page.
This time I took some inspiration from Vicky Papaioannou.

Here is the page I created.


I did a lot of stamping on this page and so loved playing with creating all the little bits and pieces that make it up.


I love this Father Christmas he is rather quite the character! ;-)


I stamped and coloured these ornaments.  I used distress inks and acrylic paints to do the colouring.


I love this holly trailing down too....this is definitely one of my new favourite die! ;-)
I have had it for ages, but really do love it now! ;-)
It's good to fall in love with your old goodies! ;-)

Anyways, Christmas is just around the corner. So this was definitely a start to the Christmasy feeling! ;-)

Thanks for stopping by!
I hope you have a fabulous day!
Denise x

2 comments:

  1. I love this! So creative. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure is the wonderful time of the year, as it gets closer, I am getting more excited as the children will all be home! Wonderful layout that bring out the holiday mood!

    ReplyDelete