This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Saturday 28 October 2017

Friendship Card

Hello Everyone

I am lucky to have a brother in the UK and he often brings me over magazines.
I really have some fabulous one's and they come with some fabulous goodies too.

So I used some of these to make a sunflower, friendship card.
I love the bright and sunny colours.


The embossing folder and the word stamp was from the magazine.
This sunflower stamp is one I have had for quite a while.

I created the background with distress oxide ink and then added some water drops.
Lastly, I embossed the cardstock.
It just adds another layer of interest.


Here's a close-up of this sunny card.

I love that these sorts of cards can be used for any occasion.

Thanks so much for popping by my blog!
I hope you have a super weekend!
Denise x

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card I love sunflowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Denise! I love the golden sunflowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a bright and cheery card Denise. That gorgeous sunflower would make any recipient feel happy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so beautiful card Denise! love this embossed background and brigt colors! ))))

    ReplyDelete