This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Thursday 16 November 2017

Smile - Mixed Media Layout - Kaisercraft Golden Grove Collection

Hello Everyone

Today I have a sunny and bright layout to share with you.
I used the beautiful Golden Grove collection.

I started off with a white cardstock background and then used my distress oxides to colour it.
It came out pretty alright, I reckon! ;-)


I kept the chipboard clean and this was perfect for the page colouring.


I did a fair amount of fussy cutting too.  Those blooms and leaves are just fabulous.


I used a Tim Holtz stamp for the edges...which I really just loved too.


This photo is of my niece! It was taken at her fathers 50th Birthday party.
We had such a blast and I love this happy and smiley photo of hers.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I hope you have a tremendous Thursday.

Cheers for now.
Denise x

4 comments:

  1. A gorgeous, bright and elegant page Denise. I've never attempted to colour a whole page with Oxides and you've made it look easy. Love that Tim Holtz stamp and the pretty swirls among the flowers. A new fave for me. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a bright sunny layout Denise! fab work! )))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your layout is absolutely gorgeous, Denise! I love the photo of your niece - it looks like red hair runs in your family!!!

    ReplyDelete