This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Tuesday 14 November 2017

Thank You Tag & Earth Laughs Tag - Graphic 45

Hello Everyone

Today I have some general tags to share with you.
I used up some of my Graphic 45 bits and pieces... I am such a hoarder and throw nothing away! ;-)

Here's the first of the 2 tags.


I did some white stamp embossing on the background and then coloured it with distress oxides.
I added a chipboard piece and some fussy cut elements.


I so love the earthy colours of this one.

My second tag is upcycled Graphic 45 packaging.


I so love these pretty papers, they have fabulous elements that can be fussy cut.


These tags did not make use of many papers and products and yet, once layered, they are pretty cool! 
I think, in anycase! LOL

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I hope I tagged you to make a few tags with your bits and pieces! ;-)

Have a fabulous day!
Denise x

5 comments:

  1. wonderful tags, Denise! the first one is my fav ))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous tags.. mini masterpieces!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fresh, Summery and beautiful. I love using every last scrap too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tags are so beautiful. They are wonderful works of art, my friend, with such amazing little details!

    ReplyDelete