This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Thursday 23 November 2017

Wild and Free - Mixed Media Canvas - Penelope Dee Feathered Collection

Hello Everyone

I am so thankful that my sons exams finished and so we are really now into the last 2 weeks of school. It almost feels like we are on holiday already! ;-)

I have a mixed media canvas to share with you today.  Again, I was playing with the pretty and gorgeous Feathered collection from Penelope Dee.


This photo was taken 2 years back at my in-laws in Mpumalanga.
These little Kingfishers came and sat on their washing line.
There were soooo cute! ;-)

I created a fairly simple background with a Penelope Dee stencil and then added colour with a Prima spray and distress oxides.
I also added some pen lines for more definition.

Of course, I also had to add lots of fussy cut elements too, including the title! ;-)


I love the soft colours in this collection! ;-)

Well I hope you are finding time to create, before the silly season really sets in!

Have a fabulous day!
Denise x


2 comments:

  1. so stunning work Denise! great photo and design! )))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great photo. Perfect depth of field to capture the birds and a lovely collage to highlight their beauty. Love the title.

    ReplyDelete